How to print a ballot petition:
- Check the section below to make sure you’re a registered voter in FL State House District 106.
- Click this link to download the petition.
- For the instructions to complete the form, please scroll down on this page to the bottom section.
Am I registered in FL State House District 106?
- Are you a registered voter of any party, or no party at all?
- Do you live in FL State House District 106?
- north of Davis Blvd, it’s the Gulf side of Livingston Rd
- south of Davis Blvd, it’s the Gulf side of Collier Blvd
- south of Tamiami Trail where it swings towards Miami
- includes areas east to Goodland, Everglades City, and Chokoloskee
Still not sure? Check your voter registration card or go to colliervotes.com to confirm.
How to complete and return the petition:
For registered voters in FL State House District 106. If you’re not sure, check the section above. Only one petition per voter please!
- Please print out the ballot petition page using the instructions above.
- Cut on the dotted line and please give one to a friend or household member!
- Fill out ALL the shaded areas – it’s all public info – and does NOT ask for an email or phone number.
- The first line is your name as registered to vote and the last item on the bottom line is the date you sign the petition.
- You can choose between entering your birth date OR your voter registration card number.
- Return to our campaign at the address at the bottom of the form.
We will submit the petitions to the Supervisor of Elections to be validated.