Campaign Volunteers: please STOP all door to door activities to voters, we are NOW virtual – be safe
LETTER TO OUR SUPPORTERS
We are very grateful for your support, and hope you and your family are well and taking every possible precaution to be safe.
We promise to continue our fight, despite the new normal, but for now it’s going to be a virtual fight waged by telephone, email and social media. On March 12th we advised our many volunteers to stop all door to door voter activities. We realize social distancing keeps us all safer, so we have also cancelled personally attending any public events for the near future.
We are re-designing our website accordingly and posting daily on social media. We are halfway through gathering ballot petitions. We have until May 11th to complete that process – but if necessary we do have the option of paying the fee – either way we WILL be on the ballot come November.
Again, thanks for your help, keep safe,
A FLORIDA THAT WORKS FOR ALL
Sara McFadden, 2020 Candidate FL State Representative, House District 106
- Restore Everglades, source of 1/3 of our water
- Prevent Fracking damaging wetlands and our water sources
- Encourage Smart Growth to conserve resources, control costs, save animal habitats + preserve our lifestyle
- Hold polluters responsible for clean-up
- Legislate oversight + accountability for all schools receiving public taxes
- Expand medicaid: cover more, spend less
- Increase public safety – require universal background checks
- Protect voter rights and citizen ballot initiatives